ZOOM IS BACK
Even though you are allowed to use Zoom now, you cannot simply use Zoom as you did before. You must use the DOE-licensed version of Zoom. But it's easy: just sign in with your DOE account credentials.
Where to Start:
- Go to TeachHub(Open external link)
- Enter your DOE student account email address (it ends in @nycstudents.net).
- If you don't know your DOE student account email, visit DOE Student Accounts.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
- If the username and password entered are valid, you will be signed into the remote learning portal successfully.
- Click on the Zoom icon.
- You’re in Zoom
Things you can do in Zoom:
- Join a Zoom meeting for remote learning
- Meet with guidance counselor or other school staff
- Work with a DOE service provider
- See up to 49 meeting participants on the screen
- Raise your hand during a meeting
Get More Help:
If you need help navigating Zoom, visit the Zoom Help Center(Open external link) or call the DOE Service Desk at 718-935-5100 for technical support.