Welcome to Kindergarten at P.S. 215!
Dear Kindergarten Families,
Here are a few helpful reminders and information as your child enters Kindergarten!
- The daily schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 2:15 PM
- Kindergarten children will be dismissed earlier than regular dismissal (approx. 2:10 PM) Safety is a big concern, do not call your child out of line, please follow the teacher’s procedure.
- K-310 and K-313 Drop-off and Pick-up at the East 3rd Street Side Exit
- K-312 and K-311 Drop-off and Pick-up at the East 2nd Street Side Exit
- All students should bring their backpacks to school DAILY. Please label your child’s name, class number and bus number (if applicable) on their backpack and lunch box.
- The students will receive notices, homework and correspondence from the teacher. Please check folders and backpack DAILY!
- Students should bring a HEALTHY snack every day!
- Breakfast and Lunch are provided, but you can always send in a lunch from home. PLEASE inform the teacher with a written note if your child has any food allergies or any dietary restrictions!
- IMPORTANT: Please complete 2 BLUE EMERGENCY CARDS and return to the teacher as soon as possible.
- A virtual Kindergarten Orientation will be held on Thursday, September 14th! We will speak about Kindergarten curriculum and other classroom routines. *More information to follow.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We are all looking forward to a GREAT school year!
Love, The Kindergarten Teachers