Parents, Teachers and Paras - Together For Our School Community
The Parent Teacher Association (PTA) serves an important fund raising, communication, and advocate role in our school. The PTA works with the local community to supply programs and events for students and their families.
The general membership meetings are the third Tuesday of every month of the school year. Meetings are at 8:15 am or at 6:00 pm
Executive Board Members 2019-2020
- Co-President: Lucille Intogna
- Co-President: Joleen Crumbley
- Vice President: Marisa Salino
- Treasurer: Teresa Lamattina
- Recording Secretary: Dana Parascando
- Financial Secretary: Temur Dranker
Due to school closure, the election for 2020-2021 officers delayed until Fall.