The 2021-2022 Title 1 elections virtual meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, April 20, 2021 at 6:30 PM. Please contact the school parent coordinator, Rosie Sallustio, at firstname.lastname@example.org check the Remind App for information on registering.
- Attendees for this election meeting must register in advance.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Attendees must logon by 6:45 pm in order to vote or run for a position.
To maximize our meeting time, please:
- Login to zoom with your child’s student email address
- Have the last 4 numbers of your child’s student ID number (you can find this on your child’s MyStudent.nyc account) – this will be used to verify you as a parent of a PS215 student. Unverified parents/guardians will not be able to run or vote in the election·
- Type your legal first and last name in Zoom
- If you join the meeting after 6:45pm you will be unable to run for a position or vote in the elections
- Call to order
- Election for 2 years Title I PAC members
- Selection/appointment of Title I Chairperson and Alternate
Federal Aid Program
Title 1 is the largest federal aid program for elementary, middle, and high schools. Parents take part in the development of the school’s Title I parent involvement policy, program, and budget. In addition, parents should take part in the planning and evaluation of their schools’ Title 1 programs. This includes the budget, plans to support the needs of English as a second language learners, and students with disabilities.
Parent Advisory Council 2020-2021
- Chairperson: Chi Kwok
- Alternate Chairperson: Esfira Shakhmurova