Blended and Remote Learning Schedules
Blended Learning Plan
10 Day Building Closure Due to Multiple Confirmed Cases through 1/21/2021. All teaching and learning continues remotely. Students and Staff may return to school on 1/22/2021.
Schools closed January 18 for Martin Luther King Jr. day.
Changes to Blended Schedule Beginning January 4, 2020 (posted 12/22/2020):
- Groups A and B will participate in blended learning (mix of in-person and remote)
- Group A attends in-person school on Tuesday, Thursday, and alternating Mondays.
- Group B attends in-person school on Wednesday, Friday, and alternating Mondays.
- On the days students are not scheduled to attend in-person school, they will work from home on assignments posted in their Google Classroom
Reasons for a Transition to All Student's Participating in Remote Learning:
- School closure due to a Covid 19 related issue
- In case of inclement weather (snow day)
Full Remote Learning Plan
- The Remote-Only Group does not attend in-person school and will participate in remote learning at home Monday - Friday.
Wrong Day Arrival
If a student comes to school on a day their group was not scheduled for in-person learning, the following procedure will be followed:
- The student’s parent or guardian will be contacted immediately to pick up their child/children.
- School buses will NOT be available to transport students who come to school on days they are not scheduled to attend.
- Students will be placed in a designated room until picked up by a parent, guardian or other caregiver.
- Students will not be allowed to go to their regular classroom, however students who have their device with them when they arrive can log into remote learning while waiting to be picked-up.
No School Days
Blended or remote learning will not take place on NYC DOE student non-attendance days or department of education designated observed holidays.