Blended and Remote Learning Schedules
The September - December Monthly Learning Schedules are located at the end of this page. Please check back for any updates to the learning schedules.
As per NY State mandate, all schools in Covid 19 "Hotspots" are closed for on-site learning. All students will move to All Remote Learning beginning October 6, 2020 until further notice.
The start date for in-person instruction for Kindergarten - Grade 5 students enrolled in blended-learning is delayed and will begin on Tuesday, September 29th.
- Starting September 21st, blended-learning program students will learn remotely until their in-person start date
- Pre-K blended learning (in-person and remote) still begins Monday, September 21st
- Pre-K - Grade 5 fully remote-learning students begin instruction on Monday, September 21st
For more information:
Go to Important Updates on In-Person Learning Start Date
Blended Learning Plan
- Groups A, B and C will participate in blended learning (mix of in-person and remote)
- Group A attends in-person school on Wednesday and selected dates on Monday and Tuesday
- Group B attends in-person school on Thursday and selected dates on Monday and Tuesday
- Group C attends in-person school on Friday and selected dates on Monday and Tuesday
- On the days students are not scheduled to attend in-person school, they will work from home on assignments posted in their Google Classroom
Need to Transition to Full Remote Learning:
- School closure due to a Covid 19 related issue
- In case of inclement weather (snow day)
Full Remote Learning Plan
- Group D does not attend in-person school and will participate in remote learning at home Monday - Friday.
Wrong Day Arrival
If a student comes to school on a day their group was not scheduled for in-person learning, the following procedure will be followed:
- The student’s parent or guardian will be contacted immediately to pick up their child/children.
- School buses will NOT be available to transport students who come to school on days they are not scheduled to attend.
- Students will be placed in a designated room until picked up by a parent, guardian or other caregiver.
- Students will not be allowed to go to their regular classroom, however students who have their device with them when they arrive can log into remote learning while waiting to be picked-up.
No School Days
Blended or remote learning will not take place on NYC DOE student non-attendance days or department of education designated observed holidays.
P.S. 215 Learning Calendar
Due to our schools location in a Covid 19 "Hotspot", all on-site learning has been suspended until further notice. All students will move to 100% remote learning beginning Tuesday, October 6, 2020.